اخر الاخبار

الأحد، 14 مارس 2021

New Client Customer Enquiry.

Hello Good Day,


My name is Ms Farida Ali, I am a secretary representing Al- Roshan Trading Co. Ltd. Saudi Arabia. My Director just instructed me to Enquire if Your company can make Shippments to our mother Company both in Australia and New Zealand ?




Thanks
(secretary)
Ms Farida Ali

al-roshantco.com | YouTube | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

© 2021 Al- Roshan Trading Co. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.










                                                                              Sent from my iPad

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

25 New Portfolio Cover Designs For Students

decor decoration modern wall larger 25 New Portfolio Cover Designs For Students plafon ruang tamu lampu gypsum mewah gambar hias unik minim...