اخر الاخبار

الأحد، 24 أغسطس 2014

Let us achieve this together..

Dear,

Thanks for your email, my late client was private expertise to Total Oil and helping private refinery to buy crude Oil in Africa,I will be here to provide all legal back up documents to back up the claim. All I need from you is to stand as the next of kin to my late client and you have 100% guarantees from me that you have nothing to lose. I will guarantee the legitimate arrangement and the transfer will go through the legal channel of Benin I am going to file papers to Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Finance to secure all legal claim backup documents to ensure smooth transfer without any problem.

I want you to be assured that this transaction is risk free and I have put every logistics in place to ensure smooth conclusion, your visit is welcome here in Benin for facts findings witness and ascertain the transparency of the transaction.

Before we proceed I want you to realize that we are not harming anybody or family, you may ask why you are to stand as the deceased next of kin instead of a real relative of the deceased to stand for this claim, the answer to such question is simply that Late Ing. He had no existing relative to claim his balance from the bank, since the demise of his death in the year 2009 all effort to locate his extended relative and family members through their consulate and foreign affairs ministries where all in vain.

Un-operative account can no longer exist more than Four years in African banks, after two year the account would be placed under dormant vault, then after some Four years the account must be closed as unclaimed bill if the owner(s) or relatives of the account beneficiary fail to claim the fund left in the account.

I have receive ultimatum of only 21(twenty one) working days as the deceased attorney to present the deceased heir of have the account closed as unclaimed bill, another question is when this account is closed as unclaimed bill what happens to the money, the answer is this, 70% of the total sum goes into government treasury account at the apex government Bank, while 30% of this fund is shared amongst the Governing Board of the Bank.

You will agree with me that leaving this fund to disappear just like a think wind is senseless when I have all the facilities required to claim this fund through your help. You are to stand as the next of kin to the deceased since you have same surname with him, that's all I need because I have all documents and information required to make this things happen.

Before further procedure let me give you guarantee that you will not face any queries or hindrance now or after the successful conclusion of this business deal, you can agree with me that I cannot associate myself in any business / transaction that may bring curse or problems to my family as a respectful Man with wife and kids.

Moreover am a legal practitioner, I cannot just damage my hard earned reputation, my plan is to join politics and contest as a member of my country national assembly so I have no reason to dent my political carriers because of this money.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us in seeing this Deal through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I will like you to give me your following information's to enable me draft the funds application.

your Age
your full name and address
your office, home and Mobile numbers
your occupations and position
I await your reply ASAP.

Best Regards
My name is Pamphile Yenanwa, I was a personal Lawyer to foreign national, who died as a result of car accident (may his soul rest in peace).  I hereby seek your consent to present your name to his  financial institution, so that you can inherit His wealth through my assistance.
           
Twenty-two Million Five hundred thousand united states dollars was deposited by him before his death. Kindly get back to me if you want more details about this case.
         
Best Regard,
Barr. Pamphile Yenanwa

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

What Are the Latest Home Decor Trends? | Pouted.com

kansas What Are the Latest Home Decor Trends? | Pouted.com creative decor liza giles interior decor creative interior decor trends latest p...