اخر الاخبار

الأربعاء، 18 نوفمبر 2020

Reply me today.



--
Dear friend,

I am Mrs. Linda Qare from Kuwait. I have a huge sum to be used for a Charity, and humanitarian work. I was diagnosed of Cancer of the breast, and hypertension which resulted to a severe Stroke in my health.

For now, I cannot live for a very long time, and I want you to help me to carry out this Charity, and humanitarian work to the needy all over the world. If you are interested, and willing to carry out this Charity, and humanitarian work, then reply me very urgently with your personal information at the below:-

1.    YOUR NAME AND SURNAME.
2.    YOUR COUNTRY NAME.
3.    YOUR GENDER AND AGE.
4.    YOUR IDENTITY CARD OR PHOTO.
5.    YOUR RELIGION.

Immediately I have received these above information from you, then I will send you the full details of this Charity, and humanitarian work. Please note that you will have a reward from God, and a good benefit from the fund after your good work, and help to the needy.

A huge sum of $18.7 million dollars was involved in this Charity, and humanitarian work. It will be given, and entrusted to you as the sole beneficiary immediately you have agreed, and contacted me for the Charity, and humanitarian work.

Some percentage of the $18.7 million dollars will be given to you after your good Charity, and humanitarian work. May God be with you as you accept this Charity, and humanitarian work. I will be waiting to hear from you immediately after your reading of this mail today.

Remain blessed in the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Linda Qare.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

25 New Portfolio Cover Designs For Students

decor decoration modern wall larger 25 New Portfolio Cover Designs For Students plafon ruang tamu lampu gypsum mewah gambar hias unik minim...