اخر الاخبار

الثلاثاء، 24 يونيو 2014

URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED.

Dear Friend,

My name is Dr Ahmed Sani; I got your address in Burkina Faso chamber of
commerce through yahoo details. I need your urgent assistance in
transferring the sum of (22.5,000,000) Million Dollars fund which
belongs to our deceased customer who died in A plane crash, Since the
death of this our customer the money has been in our bank without
claim. I want to release the money to you as the deceased NEXT OF KIN
for the benefit of both of us. By indicating your interest I will send
you the full details on how the business will be executed. I need to
hear from you urgent so that I will give you more information regarding
this transaction.


Waiting for your urgent response so that we will starts immediately.

Thanks,
Dr Ahmed Sani.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

decor, home and interior design - image #263542 on Favim.com

grey interior room living designs balmoral rooms modern bedrooms cool decor, home and interior design - image #263542 on Favim.com reading ...